Note: Get Outside LLC highly recommends travel insurance including cancellation insurance for all trips
Each deposit for all of our trips regardless of amount includes a $400.00 non-refundable registration fee.
All trip balances are due 180 days prior to departure date unless otherwise specified.
- Full refunds, less registration fee and costs, will be provided 180 days prior to trip date.
- 50% refunds will be provided 365-181 days prior to trip date.
- No refunds will be provided 180-days prior to trip date.
- Participants whose balances are not received by the 180-day deadline as stated above, risk forfeiture of their place on the trip.
- All refund requests must be made in writing and be received in our office within the 180-day period, as stated above and with less than 180 days written notice, all program fees are forfeited.
Trip Cancellation Insurance
We highly recommend travel insurance as well as trip cancellation insurance.
Trip participants are responsible for their own well-being. This includes good health and strong physical condition. Participants joining any trip may be required to obtain a physician’s release prior to departure. Trip members are responsible for: knowing all pre-departure information, preparing proper equipment and clothing, conforming to basic standards of personal hygiene (to minimize the risk of traveler’s diseases) and acting in a considerate manner toward all group members and with respect for each country’s customs. Participant also agrees to follow the appropriate Leave No Trace practices. Participants are prohibited from using illegal drugs.
Participant gives their consent for Get Outside LLC to use their photograph, likeness and/or voice to be used in its publications, including its website.